This is a back to base
Warranty for Used Caravans Sold by Ocean View Caravans Ltd
Ocean View Caravans Ltd standard warranty period is three months from the date of collection. Your caravan is covered by the Consumers Guarantee Act and we at Ocean View Caravans Ltd do extensive checks to ensure the caravan is fit for purpose and fully operational.
What our Warranty covers
Fridge, Oven if Fitted, Hobs, Water heater, Space Heater, 12v and 240v electric system, water system, pumps and taps. But excludes batteries.
What is not in your warranty?
Your Caravan is not under warranty if you are living in it.
- Water pumps that have clearly been run dry.
- Any vent covers, marker lights or wheel covers that accidentally get blow off in transit.
- Tyres and wheel bearings as these are inspected and passed as part of the Road WOF inspection.
- Any accidental damage caused after collection.
- We must be advised within the three month warranty period of any missing parts to your awning.
- If repairs are required under warranty we will need to see the problem.
We will not pay for any unauthorised repairs.
Exclusions to our warranty are:
Window stays and cupboard catches
Caravan clocks are specific to the particular caravan and are not covered.
Light bulbs, fuses, water filters, used motor movers if fitted.
Storm damage to awnings.
The caravan you have purchased is of a light weight construction for ease of towing and they are not designed for off road use, there is also limited ground clearance please be aware of this. Ensure your caravan is winterised every winter: Make sure you do not leave water in your system over winter as the water will freeze and cause+- damage to your water system.
We highly recommend you pitch your awning prior to your first trip away to ensure all parts are supplied. We suggest you get your caravan serviced each year and invest in a caravan cover for the winter. This will pro-long the life of your van. Look after it, so you can look forward to many happy holidays.